supported living services
Services provided through our custodial care agency are bonded and insured. Our staff includes both certified and non-certified individuals who perform caregiver, personal attendant and household chore services.
Our staff are drug tested and background screened. We assume all employer-related responsibilities for our staff, and our management team is available 24-hours daily to address concerns related to our employees or services.
We accommodate various schedules, temporary and permanent, to suit the needs of those we serve, from 2-hrs to 24-hrs daily, including Wellness Visits.
- Protective Care & Companionship
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Ambulating & Transfer Assistance
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Total Bedside Care & End-of-Life
- Prescribed Exercises & Therapies
- Medications & Vitals Monitoring
- Medical Equipment Monitoring
- Wellness Visit & Reporting
- Errands & Transportation
- Light Housekeeping & pets
For maintaining a safe living environment and quality of life, we offer non-medical assessments of an individual’s physical, cognitive and emotional well-being. We’ll monitor areas of concern, identify needs to be addressed and provide detailed documentation of the visit to a designated responsible party.
Wellness Visits can be scheduled at any frequency.
- Physical Assessment (vitals, hygiene & cognizance)
- Residence Assessment (appearance, sanitation & safety)
- Needs Assessment (physical, emotional & supplies)
- Detailed Documentation & Reporting
For individuals who prefer to hire caregivers privately but need assistance with employer requirements, we offer administrative services to ensure quality care and total compliance with government regulations.
Our management and administrative staff are professional and knowledgeable in their field: payroll processing and reporting services (tax withholdings, workers’ compensation insurance, quarterly and annual reports); personnel oversight (screening, training, scheduling, evaluations and recordkeeping).
- Payroll Processing & Reporting
- Personnel Screening & Recordkeeping
- Caregiver Training & Evaluations
- Staff Scheduling & Supervision
- Bill-Payment Processing